share your ideas
Sketch images showing proposed ground floor of the development.
Video showing the site and proposed development.
In July 2019 we held five consultation events in order to find out what local people would like to see on the site. Our objective at this stage is to understand your priorities for the area and the ideas you share will help shape our proposals.
We are proposing to come back in the autumn to conduct further engagement and show how your feedback has influenced our proposals.
You can tell us what you think by emailing us 55MorningLane@londoncommunications.co.uk or by completing the form below. At the recent exhibition we asked people a range of questions and we have listed these below as a guide when providing feedback.
Get in touch
- What would you say is the best local feature and what could be improved?
- What do you think about the existing local public spaces and how could they be improved?
- How easy is it to travel through Hackney and what would make it easier?
- Do you think there is a shortage of property in Hackney? If yes, has this affected you personally?
- Are there enough restaurants/cafes locally and if not what would you like to see?
- What do you think the best shops in the area and what shops do you think the area needs?
- What do you think of local employment opportunities and what jobs would you like to see in the area?